- Having a clear objective on what you want to achieve from your event will help your chosen venue or team building company make the most suitable recommendations on activities for you and your team to get involved in.
- Ensure everyone has enough to eat and drink! Conferences can be long days and can also be mentally demanding so it’s important to keep your delegates fuelled throughout the day.
- It’s not possible to make everyone happy with your decisions so stay confident and go with what is best for your objectives.
- Ensure your delegates are clear on what they have to pay, what is and isn’t included within this package and what the company is paying for. This will help with the checking out process.
- Take advantage of your venue’s facilities and on site activities, this can be quite cost effective and won’t use up your time travelling around the area.
“Why not add in a short wine tasting before dinner? This is a really fun activity with our Head Sommelier, David Kubler. Add in some tasty canapés for the ultimate tasting experience.”
Excellent conference and leisure facilities, plenty of local attractions and a unique landscape for a wide range of fun filled land and water-based team building activities, combine to make Careys Manor one of the finest conference venues in the New Forest. We also offer exclusive use of the hotel and spa on request.
Our staff are pleased to answer any queries that you may have, for further information please call us on 01590 625217 or enquire now online.