Studies have shown that different surroundings boost learning, by giving the brain a new environment to associate the memories too. By taking your delegates out of their normal atmosphere and into a completely different world, there will be an increase in engagement and interest.
Why not combine the beauty of the New Forest with your next conference? The stunning and historical forest is perfectly located for a getaway from the office.
Careys Manor is the largest hotel in the New Forest area and therefore has the capacity physically and operationally to deal with large events.
With an incredibly experienced event team to hand, organising your next conference will be easily done, so not to cause you any stress before the event.
But it’s not just the conference organiser we want to please – it’s every single delegate too. With exceptional surroundings that really are breath taking, everyone will remember your conference for being truly unique.
Key aspects of our conference facilities are below:
- Free WI-FI throughout the venue via a high speed line
- 3 Restaurants – Brain friendly food!
- Allowable delegate attrition
- Inclusive audio and visual equipment
- Free car parking
- 78 bedrooms with upgrades available
- Gym & leisure facilities
- Onsite & offsite teambuilding
- Flexible conference facilities
- Exceptional customer service from a very experienced events team
- Conference concierge service
- Competitive delegate rates
- Late checkout available
Careys Manor is easily accessible by car or train. Only 1 hour and 40 minutes from London, and 20 minutes from Southampton, arriving by car is no problem.
However if you would prefer to travel by train, the hotel is located in Brockenhurst, with a train station only half a mile away. This is a 10 minute walk or 2 minute car journey.